No more tears at the WSOP thanks the Americas Cardroom’s Venom
If you hear a lot of people cheering from the tournament floor of the Rio in Las Vegas this summer, it’s not necessarily because they won a sick hand during the WSOP Main Event. If anything, it could very well be that it’s because they busted out of the world’s richest poker tournament.
Busting out is usually tear-inducing, but not this year. That’s because shortly after the Main Event wraps, Americas Cardroom is unleashing its $5 Million Venom tournament, its biggest-ever poker tourney featuring a $1 million first place prize. So busting out means more time to prepare for the biggest online poker tournament on the planet for US players.
The $5 Million Venom takes place on July 16th and costs $2,650 to get into. But players at Americas Cardroom are already locking down their seats for $0 through a Step 1 qualifier. They run 12 times daily and they pay out tickets to Step 2.
That means you can keep your wallet closed, enter a Step 1 tournament, work your way through six Steps, and secure your Venom seat. Here’s what’s guaranteed in each Step, plus your odds:
• Step 2 ($6.61 buy-in) – 25 Seats guaranteed to Step 3 (1 in 2.75 win)
• Step 3 ($16.51 buy-in) – 15 Seats guaranteed to Step 4 (1 in 3.6 win)
• Step 4 ($55.01 buy-in) – 6 Seats guaranteed to Step 5 (1 in 3.9 win)
• Step 5 ($215.01 buy-in) – 5 Seats guaranteed to Step 6 (1 in 3.15 win)
• Step 6 ($630.01 buy-in) – 1 Venom Seat guaranteed (1 in 4.41 win)
Are you in? Join players like ACR pro Thomas Cannuli, who’s trying to win three Venom seats with a $0 bankroll. The Cannuli Challenge is on now. Are you up for it? Get to ACR and get your seat. Or seats.